Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snuggable

A new bunny was at the shelter today! She is just gorgeous. At first I thought she was going to be a big cranky girl because she was looking at me like that, in the photo up there.
But then I took her out, because her crazy nails had to be clipped. And I thought - oh, this isn't going to be fun.

Boy, was I wrong! What a snuggly, fluffy, lovable bunny. I may be in love. Look at those big fluffy feet!

Clipping the nails was no fuss at all. She has one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen.

She quickly turned out to be a big sweetheart. Her name is Chloe and she's pretty big, but I hope that doesn't hold back any potential adopters, because she will make the best housebunny.

In fact, as I was petting her, she flopped down in contentment. She even started tooth-purring (the bunny version of a happy cat-purr)! What a lovely girl. Apparently she was abandoned in a cage three weeks ago. I cannot imagine what kind of owner would just abandon this beauty. Let's hope she doesn't last long at TAS!

In some fantastic news, Campbell the budgie and Merlin the bunny have both been adopted! Also, Riff-Raff and Houdini the orphaned hamsters have found a wonderful new home, and I've already gotten an update, which I will post soon!
Also I know some people who are looking for an older cat will be reading this blog, so the next post will be some senior kitties =)

No comments: