Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scenes from the Shelter

My goodness, the boys were being cute! They were cuddling and grooming each other and it was pretty adorable. I really, really wish someone would take them. I would hate to see them separated. They have a fancy new biography on the website - maybe that will bring in some more interest.
Heehee, I love guinea pig faces. They pose so well for photos. Paisley makes me laugh. She really is the friendliest piggie, she and Weet are so eager to come over and say hello. They're great for brightening your day.
And here's my new housemate. Living with Pepper has lead me to realize that....he's totally nuts. Adorable, gorgeous, hilarious to watch, full of energy and fun - but nuts. We're working on it.

Good lord these photos look purple. I love our cozy little small animal room, but sometimes I really, really wish the wall wasn't purple. No offense, whoever painted that wall.

Hey, time for shameless advertising! Come check out our fancy new Facebook page - we have over 50 fans! That's awesome since I have no idea what I'm doing. Apparently 50 people think it looks legit, so I must be doing something right!

No comments: