Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awesome!

I have gotten slightly obsessed with the show How I Met Your Mother lately, and they use the word 'awesome' a lot. As a consequence, I've started using awesome way more than I used to - but you know what, this entry is worthy of a lot of awesomes.
Chubbs was adopted! CHUBBS. The email informing me of this was so surprising and awesome that I almost knocked my laptop off the table. I can't believe it! Huge, huge props to whoever took Chubbs, because that pudgy little lionhead needed a home, badly.
Chico and Lenny were also adopted a while ago, at the beginning of January. I bet their new families love them, because both those boys were super-sweet and perfectly suited to being affectionate pets, and just generally awesome.
And finally, a wonderful update on Penelope's new home:
Hi Laura,

I thought I'd send you an update on Penelope. It took a few days for her to feel comfortable enough to come out from under the kitchen sink, but I think it's safe to say she is now queen of the castle. She seems to like running up and down 2 flights of stairs and promptly flops down and presents her belly for a rub when meeting new friends. She seems really happy with her new digs and it's certainly lovely to have a little spirit running around the house again. Thanks for all of your help with the adoption.

Penelope's new name is Little Debbie. I didn't really help much with the adoption but congrats to all the workers at TAS who took such good care of Penelope for so long!

No comments: