duffel bag gave birth in my house on May 4th. Millie had a very large litter - we count 15-16 babies. They are incredibly ugly at this age, as you can see from that photo (they're 2 days old there).
Grace & Casey, our super awesome foster parents who have saved us multiple times.
And then this happened:
Somehow, the shelter ended up with a pregnant rabbit, a rabbit with two kits, and a litter of orphans the other day. Sigh.
my Neville when he was a baby).
So let's recap here:
- Arwen, 10 kids (my house)
- Millie, 15-16 kids (my house)
- Merry, unknown # of kids (another foster home)
- Mable & Moira, probably pregnant (the Amazing Grace)
- Ruby & 2 kids (my house)
- Pregnant rabbit (the Amazing Grace)
- Orphan kits (another foster home)
What just happened?!?!
Dear Public: PLEASE stop being stupid and breeding, because we are seriously running out of foster homes. Thanks.